Join Us For Online Worship
Order of Worship follows the link
- PRELUDE – “Jesus Loves Me” arr by Bill Wolaver – Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)
- INVITATION TO A HOLY LENT – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- PRAYER – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- OPENING WORSHIP – “As the Deer” by Martin J. Nystrom – Maxwell and Eliana Muro
- SCRIPTURE READING – Psalm 90:1-6 – Kimi King and Dr. James Meernik
1 Lord, you have been our dwelling place in all generations.
2 Before the mountains were brought forth, or ever you had formed the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God.
3 You turn us back to dust, and say, “Turn back, you mortals.”
4 For a thousand years in your sight are like yesterday when it is past, or like a watch in the night.
5 You sweep them away; they are like a dream, like grass that is renewed in the morning;
6 in the morning it flourishes and is renewed; in the evening it fades and withers.
- PRAYER OF CONFESSION – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- SCRIPTURE READING – Matthew 4:1-11 – Kimi King and Dr. James Meernik
Then Jesus was led up by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil. 2 He fasted forty days and forty nights, and afterwards he was famished. 3 The tempter came and said to him, “If you are the Son of God, command these stones to become loaves of bread.” 4 But he answered, “It is written,
‘One does not live by bread alone,
but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and placed him on the pinnacle of the temple, 6 saying to him, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down; for it is written,
‘He will command his angels concerning you,’
and ‘On their hands they will bear you up,
so that you will not dash your foot against a stone.’”
7 Jesus said to him, “Again it is written, ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’”
8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor; 9 and he said to him, “All these I will give you, if you will fall down and worship me.” 10 Jesus said to him, “Away with you, Satan! for it is written,
‘Worship the Lord your God,
and serve only him.’”
11 Then the devil left him, and suddenly angels came and waited on him.
- BUILD MY LIFE – by Housefires – Marlene Meernik
- THANKSGIVING OVER AND IMPOSITION OF THE ASHES – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- WORSHIP – “All Who Are Thirsty” – by Kutless – Praise Team
- SCRIPTURE READING – Revelation 21:1-7 – Kimi King and Dr. James Meernik
1 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
2 And I saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “See, the home of God is among mortals. He will dwell with them; they will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them;
4 he will wipe every tear from their eyes. Death will be no more; mourning and crying and pain will be no more, for the first things have passed away.”
5 And the one who was seated on the throne said, “See, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true.”
6 Then he said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give water as a gift from the spring of the water of life.
7 Those who conquer will inherit these things, and I will be their God and they will be my children.
- BENEDICTION – Rev. Dyan Dietz
- POSTLUDE – “The Music Of My Soul” by Jacek Glenc- Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)