Join Us For Online Worship
Order of Worship Follows the Video Link
- PRELUDE – “On Jordan’s Stormy Banks” by Mark Hayes – Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist), Ella Rybowicz (Acolyte)
- WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- OPENING WORSHIP – “My Hope is Built” – Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist) & Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister)
- AFFIRMATION OF FAITH & GLORIA PATRI – Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister) & Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)
- OFFERTORY PRAYER – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- OFFERTORY – “Tu Has Venido a la Orilla” – Tawny Rybowicz, soloist
- DOXOLOGY – Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister) & Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)
- CHILDREN’S MOMENT – Denise Davis (Children’s Minister)
- SCRIPTURE READING – John 5:1-11 – George Morrison
1 Once while Jesus was standing beside the lake of Gennesaret, and the crowd was pressing in on him to hear the word of God,
2 he saw two boats there at the shore of the lake; the fishermen had gone out of them and were washing their nets.
3 He got into one of the boats, the one belonging to Simon, and asked him to put out a little way from the shore. Then he sat down and taught the crowds from the boat.
4 When he had finished speaking, he said to Simon, “Put out into the deep water and let down your nets for a catch.”
5 Simon answered, “Master, we have worked all night long but have caught nothing. Yet if you say so, I will let down the nets.”
6 When they had done this, they caught so many fish that their nets were beginning to break. 7 So they signaled their partners in the other boat to come and help them. And they came and filled both boats, so that they began to sink.
8 But when Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus’ knees, saying, “Go away from me, Lord, for I am a sinful man!”
9 For he and all who were with him were amazed at the catch of fish that they had taken;
10 and so also were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. Then Jesus said to Simon, “Do not be afraid; from now on you will be catching people.”
11 When they had brought their boats to shore, they left everything and followed him.
- SERMON – “Fishers of People” – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- THE LORD’S PRAYER – Pam Ferguson
- CLOSING WORSHIP – “Holding Nothing Back” – Jesus Culture – Praise Team
- BENEDICTION – Rev. Dyan Dietz
- POSTLUDE – “Joshua Fit the Battle of Jericho” by Joel Raney – Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist), Ella Rybowicz (Acolyte)