Join Us For Online Worship!
Order of Worship follows the link
- WELCOME & ANNOUNCEMENTS – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- OPENING WORSHIP – “10,000 Reasons” – Praise team
- MODERN AFFIRMATION – Dr. Joel Muro
- OFFERTORY PRAYER – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- OFFERTORY – “Our God” – Michael and Rebecca Burris
- CHILDREN’S MOMENT – Denise Davis (Children’s Minister)
- SCRIPTURE READING – John 2:1-12 – Dr. Joel Muro
1 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there.
2 Jesus and his disciples had also been invited to the wedding.
3 When the wine gave out, the mother of Jesus said to him, “They have no wine.”
4 And Jesus said to her, “Woman, what concern is that to you and to me? My hour has not yet come.”
5 His mother said to the servants, “Do whatever he tells you.”
6 Now standing there were six stone water jars for the Jewish rites of purification, each holding twenty or thirty gallons.
7 Jesus said to them, “Fill the jars with water.” And they filled them up to the brim.
8 He said to them, “Now draw some out, and take it to the chief steward.” So they took it.
9 When the steward tasted the water that had become wine, and did not know where it came from (though the servants who had drawn the water knew), the steward called the bridegroom
10 and said to him, “Everyone serves the good wine first, and then the inferior wine after the guests have become drunk. But you have kept the good wine until now.”
11 Jesus did this, the first of his signs, in Cana of Galilee, and revealed his glory; and his disciples believed in him.
12 After this he went down to Capernaum with his mother, his brothers, and his disciples; and they remained there a few days.
- SERMON – “The Wedding in Cana” – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- CLOSING HYMNS – “‘As Man and Woman We Were Made” & “I Love To Tell The Story”- Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist) & Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister)
- BENEDICTION – Rev. Dyan Dietz
- POSTLUDE – Wonderful Words of Life by Joel Raney – Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)