- PRELUDE– Marcin Parys (Organist)
- WELCOME– Kailey MacAllister (Youth Minister)
- OPENING HYMN– “Praise To The Lord The Almighty” – Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister)
- AFFIRMATION OF FAITH– Apostles’ Creed
- I believe in God, the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ his only Son, our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried;* the third day he rose from the dead; he ascended into heaven, and sitteth at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic** church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
- CHILDREN’S MOMENT– Denise Davis (Children’s Minister)
- OFFERTORY PRAYER– Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- The August Offering will go to First Meal, which is held at First United Methodist Church every Sunday, feeding breakfast to those who are hungry. Several members of our church buy and prepare breakfast for around 30 people needing help. The cost is about $170 per Sunday and TUMC serves one Sunday each month. Please help our church to be the hands and feet of Jesus in action in our community. You may donate online, by mail, or drop your offering by the office.
- W.S. Ryan is requesting just a few supplies this year. They are needing composition books, primary composition books which have a blank area at the top and then lines for writing on the lower half, all sizes and colors of dry erase markers, and Clorox wipes. If you are able to help, these students will benefit. Please bring these to the church. Thank you!
- OFFERTORY– “For the Beauty of the Earth” by John Rutter – Sung by Tawny Rybowicz (Music Minister)
- SERMON- “In The Beginning” – Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- THE LORD’S PRAYER
- Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done; on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen.
- CLOSING WORSHIP– “The Earth Is Yours” – Praise Team
- SERVICE OF COMMUNION & BENEDICTION– Rev. Dyan Dietz (Pastor)
- POSTLUDE– Dr. Marcin Parys (Organist)